There are lots of things to do for families with children visiting the museum:
- play the Musical Stones of Skiddaw
- cuddle the fox and the badger
- follow 10 different trails from patterns and photos to animal tracks and alphabets – for ages 3-12yrs
- dress up as Mary Jane Wise from the Keswick Street painting 1870 or a Viking with his shield
- get creative drawing or modelling
There are special family events every Tuesday and Thursday in Cumbrian school holidays – check the calendar!
We have great explorer packs for young visitors to borrow too!