Keswick Museum is a thriving hub for heritage within our community, but we can only do that with your support and donations.
The Museum is a charity, with its major source of income coming from ticket/ retail sales, the cafe, room hire and donations from people like you.
We’ve benefited over the last few years from grants from organisations such as the National Lottery Heritage Fund and Arts Council England, but funding from these sources is for projects to make sure we keep improving our offer. It doesn’t support core funding such as the bills, maintenance and our regular staff.
Your donation could:
- £10 would buy a new book for our Mr Fox boxes
- £30 supports resources for a family fun craft event
- £40 provides a roll of acid free tissue paper for our collection
- £80 delivers a free storytelling session for the Under 5’s
- £100 creates a new loan box of objects and activities for schools and youth groups to hire.
- £400 provides gallery stools for use in our exhibition spaces
- £500 funds new conservation supplies to care for our collection
- £4500 could fund a History Makers Club for a year to engage young people with the collection
- £8000 allows us to develop a new exhibition
- £25000 could fund a full-time Learning and Engagement Officer for a year
Would you like to make a one-off donation? Click below to donate via PayPal. Please complete the Gift Aid declaration if you are able to, so that we can claim an extra 25p for every pound you donate. Thank You.
Join our campaign to Keep the Electroliers on!
By leaving the museum a legacy in a will or making a pledge in memory of a loved one, you would be helping to care for and share the tremendous heritage and culture of the North Lakes. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact the Manager for an informal discussion.
Sponsorship packages include family passes for employees; reduced rates on venue hire; invitations to private views and openings. Please contact the Manager to discuss possibilities.
For further information, please contact our Curator on 017687 73263 or send an email using the enquiry form below.