With a recent £2.1m investment in the building, facilities and displays, we have the basis of a regionally significant museum, and a locally significant community resource.
However, community and educational resources are hard to fund. As well as generating as much income as possible from our shop and venue hire, we need sponsorship from individuals and organisations to get some of our projects off the ground:
- £25 will buy resources for a family fun craft event
- £50 is the cost of a school visit to the museum
- £100 buys a year’s worth of acid free tissue to keep our collections clean and safe
- £300 would allow us to buy new shelving for our research room
- £500 is the cost of cleaning an oil painting
- £1,200 will fund a conservation report for our natural history collection
- £3,000 would allow us to run an Arts Award course for young people
- £10,000 would fund a major exhibition
Would you like to make a one-off donation? Click below to donate via PayPal. Please complete the Gift Aid declaration if you are able to, so that we can claim an extra 25p for every pound you donate. Thank You.
By leaving the museum a legacy in a will or making a pledge in memory of a loved one, you would be helping to care for and share the tremendous heritage and culture of the North Lakes. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact the Curator for an informal discussion.
Sponsorship packages include family passes for employees; reduced rates on venue hire; invitations to private views and openings. Please contact the Curator to discuss possibilities.
For further information, please contact our Curator, Anneke Hackenbroich on 017687 73263 or send an email using the enquiry form below.