Please ensure that you read and understand the Term and Conditions before using the site.
Keswick Museum & Art Gallery will ensure that all personal information that is collected by the site is stored in accordance with GDPR.
- Your personal information will never be sold to any third party or used in any other way.
- Keswick Museum & Art Gallery accepts no responsibility for the comments and content of the site’s associated Facebook content or other linked social networking sites.
- Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, Keswick Museum & Art Gallery cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.
- The Website and all of its content are the copyright of Keswick Museum & Art Gallery and Art Gallery useless otherwise stated
- The reproduction of any parts, either images and/or text in any combination, is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the copyright holder.
- Users of www.keswickmuseum.org.uk may electronically copy or print portions of web sites for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on www.keswickmuseum.org.uk is prohibited.
- Every effort has been made to trace copyright holders of all images shown within this site. However, if you feel that your rights have been infringed in any way please contact the Museum using the the methods below.
If you have any questions about our terms, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
Keswick Museum & Art Gallery
Cumbria CA12 4NF
From outside the UK:
+44 17687 73263
Last updated: 14th October 2020