Keswick Museum and award-winning film-maker, Terry Abraham, present a rich and fascinating exhibition exploring the landscape, people and history of ‘The People’s Mountain’.
- How the mountain was made and mined
- Life in the villages of Threlkeld and Mungrisdale through the centuries and the story of the Sanatorium
- Farming the land and the Blencathra Hunt (with a chance for a selfie with a Calvert Trust Herdy & Lamb!)
- Village and mountain sports
- … and a chance to contribute to the exhibition, choosing your favourite root up the iconic fell and telling us what Blencathra means to you
- Family friendly of course!